Congratulations! By coming here and reading about 23 Things, you have completed your first task.
Need help with the 23 things? There are various ways you can ask for assistance.
Waterfront: Kat Clancy
Burwood: Terry Roache
Waurn Ponds: Colin Bates
Warrnambool: John Berry
Here's a summary of what you'll be doing as a part of 23 Things. Return to this summary at any time using the 23 Things Deakin button on the right.
1. Read about the 23 Things programme
2. Create your own blog and write something
3. Send us the link to your blog
4. Comment on each others' blogs
5. Create a flickr account
6. Join a flickr group
7. Play with a funny image generator
8. Play with LibraryThing
9. Install a feed reader
10. Subscribe to digg
11. Subscribe to some library related blogs
12. Explore MySpace and Facebook
Congratulations, if you have completed all 12 Things so-far, you get a week off!
13. Play with Google Maps
14. Play with Google Docs & Spreadsheets
15. Play with Google Book Search
16. Create your own iGoogle home page
17. Play with del.icio.us
18. Read about the Library 2.0 movement
19. Put a photo of your pet on the wiki
20. Watch YouTube videos people have made about libraries
21. Find and listen to a Podcast or two
22. Read about Second Life and how libraries are using it
23. Give feedback about the programme
Welcome to the Deakin University Learning 2.0 Program. This site was created to support Deakin University Library's Learning 2.0 Program; a discovery learning program designed to encourage staff to explore new technologies and reward them for doing 23 Things. The concept was first started by PLCMC and a lot of the concepts have been taken from this original program.